Which Performance Intelligence®
area are you interested in?
How does all this come to life?
So we’ve clearly got you interested enough to get this far. You probably now want some concrete information about how Performance Intelligence® will actually work for you. We’ve had a think about this and come up with a few options that you can choose from:
- Performance Intelligence® MasterClass
If you’d like to experience a comprehensive introduction to Performance Intelligence® along with full assessment and feedback then the Performance Intelligence® MasterClass is the choice for your business.
- Performance Intelligence® Coaching
If you’re an individual who wants to find out how Performance Intelligent you are and how to build on your current foundation then the full assessment with a follow up coaching option could be what you’re looking for.
- Performance Intelligence® for Teams
We know in many cases that collective Performance Intelligence® will ensure that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts for many teams. If you’re looking for your team to make even more of the talent available within it, then this option will provide the answers you’re looking for.
- Performance Intelligence® Assessment
If you want nothing else other than to know how Performance Intelligent you are and what your next steps should be, then just complete the questionnaire and get the feedback sent to you within minutes.
Get in touch with us and we’ll help you find the best way of meeting your needs.
Ideally we will be able to help you out directly. If not, we’ll put you in touch with one of the Performance Intelligence® qualified coaches who have gone through the accreditation process with us.
Becoming a qualified PI Coach
Performance Intelligence® is all about working with people to achieve high performance. Given that, the process of becoming a qualified PI coach will ensure that you can both role model as well as coach performance intelligence. Our desire is that anyone who goes through the qualification process will have the opportunity to expand their coaching offering. Equally, the qualification process will give us the confidence that Performance Intelligence® is being delivered by people who are passionate about presenting PI in a robust, effective and high performance manner.
In a nutshell the process is as follows:
- Step 1: Fill in the forms for application
- Step 2: If you’re successful in the application process, select course dates that suit you and book your place
- Step 3: Prepare for the course with the pre-work we send you
- Step 4: Come along to the 3 day course
- Step 5: Complete personal Performance Intelligence® case study work
- Step 6: Come and report back for the final development day
- Step 7: Submit Performance Intelligence® portfolio for assessment
(We’re not sure what kind of nutshell this fits into, but are open to answers on a postcard)